Size of tables survey -7 or 8 what's about 9.7 or 10.1




Hello again,
I am writing as the CES 2012 is in higest swing. I am not a fan of all technology, but greatly a fan of the tablet and mobile computing world.
I read that rockchip has displayed some 40 new honeycomb and Ice cream sandwich tablets. With prices starting from 125USD.
I say great ! but then again i have no ideas about the hardware that sits in these devices.

I am doing a review of a 7 inch device. here is my video. (coming soon)

Figure out this - the 7 inch devices are to "long" they are built based on aspect ratio for viewing movies ( i think 16:9)

This just sucks to me....

The 8" inch tablets are much better in terms of dimension.

But then the 9.7 inches seems to be the best in terms of the physical dimension of a tablet.

Notice some thing - we hear about 10.1 inch tablets and 7 inch tablets. Under 2 years we have 8 and 9.7 inches.
Somehow i feel  Mr. Google has done the world a big favor to allow an experiment - yes, to find the best size of a tablet.
I hope 2012 will provide some fruitful result.

Some cheap devices that you may want to order from China (PLEASE NOTE I DON'T RECOMMEND MOST OF THESE)


Website
www.pandawill.com (seems to be the best place to buy from- they are reliable and a bit upfront)
www.focalprice.com ( this site seem to be a little more expensive and have older stuff...)
www.dhgate.com ( they act as a middle man, you never know what you are buying,as we say in Grenada, CAT IN BAG)
http://chinagrabber.com ( Expensive, but reliable)






Comments