Is there any strategic advantage living in Grenada?

I pose my question tonight as one for reflection and consideration by my readers. It is my hope that the Internet, Google and this blogger.com portal stick around after I move to the next level, where I sleep and wait for my Savior [JESUS]. The Redeemer and friend. My all in all.
We are reflecting 30 or 40 year into the mid-future. Then we look 50 to 100 year.
Here I am speaking to the persons who are living in 2040 to 2060. If you are reading this post, and you happen to be resident in a country called Grenada. Maybe in 40 year our name will change, even the location co-ordinates may change, after we get some sort of earth (plate) movement, in the year 2025.
However, if your happen to get your hands on this article, and by then you don't need to know my "broken English" because Apple, Google and the late Microsoft will all sort the language division out.
They will do what is called - language repost - a simple construct, where the follow happens as seen in the diagram below:
Note that a new "Unknown" language is what gets repost. Here the unknown language is passed to Apple Computer - who will then  perform all syntax and construct checks on this language. Giving a few minutes the language then gets "posted" into the bank of languages. A suitable construct for even a moon language will be immediately available.
At this point one can get the delivery of the language seamlessly via the sense of hearing (which was once known as part of the 5 sense).

Therefore my friend in 2040 to 2060. Please do me a small favor, leave me a comment or two about how this great technology works. Then if you are special, very special, which means that you live on an island that follows the description:
1. Seem to have 100,000 to 110,000 person of which all the Male (if there are any left) are sitting by day after day, just sitting......
2. There are narrow roads, (a place where the animals walk) with lots of pot holes ( an unexpected opening in the road) that causes the animals to stop walking for a minute, because they were surprised of the depth of the hole.
3. There are a few black sand beaches, and a very popular white sand beach, where folks gather when the sun is hot.
4. There is a green hill, at the top you can see a crater - it seems as if this crater once had lots of water.
5. If you take a shot with you "snap snap" and view it in real time, the lowest dimension of display look as the picture below:
If your analysis leads you to this image above, then you are somehow living in this place we call Grenada (2012).
As I said earlier in (2025) we will have a massive plate movement, the image above may become totally distorted, however, the great technology of your time, can easily put this place back together.

If you are there tell me this. Does living in the Caribbean give you some sort of competitive edge on any other part of the world?

Comments