XO tablet is not recommended by Imi

Hi Folks,
I love the color and the rubber.
I have been trying over the past week to really find a point that can sit well with this XO tablet.
It has a lot of spec as seen on their website 1.6 Dual processor, 8GB memory, lovely applications, but boy, is it one slow device.
It is slow, it feel as if I am using my first tablet back in 3 year ago. It is crappy and it just sucks, from useability to battery life. This is my honest review. I mean no offense to the developer. 
I believe the concept is lovely with all the kids apps for education. However, this may be a major problem!
If you are looking to keep your tablet at 7 inches for your kids. Get a regular tablet. There are many.
I spend 129 USD.
HP slate is no better  at the same price.
There is a Samsung tab 3 - it seem to be much better at about 150USD
The Nexus 7, Asus and Acer devices are all excellent device.

However, today I enjoyed the Dell Venue Pro - just 8 inches but boy it is wonderful! It is expensive, so I had to play within in the store.

Why I recommend the WINDOWS VENUE FROM DELL.
I can do more thing at the same time. I can multitask, Yes, Youtube don't close off if i decide to do some reading. Android devices are getting there, but slowly.

Comments