Why is Google keep becoming my most use software

You may have heard about Google keep and even have tried it before. 
Being in school at this time in my life has opened my eyes to the area of time and task management. Assignments and readings, reviews and team discussions, the list keeps growing with task after task.
Here is where I needed to put my computer, mobile phone and tablet to really good use. 
I have been using this Google keep for the past year, but never as intense as the past two months of school.  The many tasks just keep coming and here is where this great little piece of software keep me in charge of all things.

My way of keeping.
1. Keeps is a regular google service, just as your gmail. So you have a web page that you can access: https://drive.google.com/keep/ ( you don't need to remember this since your sign on is shared for all Google applications)
2. My android phone also shares my account - the same account of my email  is what i use on my android phone ( I don't care too much for security in the electronic world)
3. I make my checklist and notes in keep - sometimes off my tablet or phone, many times off my laptop.
POINT TO NOTE: Google SMS services work in some countries.
4. I set any checklist as a reminder - and here is where the magic happens. During the day, Google sends me SMS of the Google keep reminders. This is even simpler to do than using the Google Calendar.
5. I check off activities as they are completed using my phone ( most of the times). This keeps me alive.

Once you see something that you would like to share with the ones you are in love with, just keep it...... make a note and you will see the difference that Keep can make to you love life..... ( this keep was for my wife)


Comments