Who I am is who I will be!

Today I shared with my dearest wife. 
" Whatever I do, it is done.
Whatever I maybe can be undone, 
Whoever I choose to be, is already chosen by me."

Knowing who you are is sometime difficult, simply because we are clinging on to fear. My God and Lord teaches in every way possible that man cannot be himself, the one who he is meant to be if he does not Love.

If a man lives with fear in his life, he cannot love.
"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

Fear is a manifestation of the inner man.  Whoever fears cannot love, for he will drive true love from the indwelling. 
I urge you brother and sisters to overcome that which is fear. Cast out fear from you lives and proclaim love in the name of God. 

For God = Love and 
Love  = God.

I Love because am from God. God dwells in Me.

"Whoever I decide to become is who I am and who I choose to be."
me tomorrow =  + me today
 
Imi Chitterman, August 2014

Comments