Not the best for you but best for the World

There world is moving on. The Sun may be getting hotter or at least the temperature is rising, but on the other extreme the rain is soon going to fall   pour and drench the place. The flowers would bloom and man will continue to survive. 

As a decision maker, it is my job to look at very important cases and ask to rig the outcome to suit a specific need. This need may be someone's short term objective, it never is meant for long term planning. It like am a gambler.

As an active project professional with skill sets in the area of project planning and project delivery administration, I am often seeking and looking to other for support. Generally I look for support to improving effectiveness and enhancing the project data and information management function for project management office(PMO).

My community of practice is small at this time and I may be writing this today to reach out to new personnel to find a wider range of solution, to understand the horizon, to ensure that I am looking "left to right" and not being totally bothered with looking up - at the sun, or down at the ground!

I am not the best expressive writer but i hope you can "catch" the point above. Too often you ask a professional for advice and the response returned seem more of lack of foundation and understanding.  

It is to these issue I am writing. A man who claims to be a professional with X year of practice in a specific field. A man who has stood in front of wide audience, speaking about how they can transform their project management operations. Men who claim they have deployed solutions and IT platform that affects the lives of millions, but at the end of the day when you look at what they have tried to do, they are not even close to what need to be done.

Frustrating to see how this world is filled with decision making agents that cannot at least adopt the fundamentals:

a. Given me all the options ( provide me with the universe) or as I call it - let me look "left to right" without looking at the sun.
b.  Satisfy me that you have indeed quantify the problem or issue at hand.
c. Show me that you have integrated the thinking process with the context of my organisation - or at least show me that you are culturally relevant in the process.  

My Future Articles will outline the my newly created technique in bettering your digital transformation programme and ensuring that your planning team understand the strategic goals, and your deliver team work toward these goal, the most frustrating life that you can possible pay for is the one you try to get paid from.

My series is entitled:
failure... the best chance for personal success !



















My name is Imi and I am Chitterman. eail: mychitterman@gmail.com to obtain my daily failure code. Priced at a rate that excludes most persons: USD$120,000.00 for 6 month of full failure.

Comments