Why I recommend the MS SQL Server

1. I am a Data Analysis with strong programming skills.
2. I am from the Excel spreadsheet background.
3. I prefer to focus on the data and not the technology.
4. My office uses Windows OS - they all connect Excel to MS SQL Server. It is just like checking your emails.
5. My Data in Excel means my data to pivot tables.
6. Auto Refresh means that i can get a live copy of my data - without all the IT work.
7. MS SQL Servers - so much support online.
8. I can do much more now with the 1 database, Connect from home, via ASP.NET application,
Connect in Office with the Client data board application, pull all data into Excel or SPSS for analysis
9. MS SQL Servers 2005, 2008 are great tools for persons dealing with data, data analysis and data storage.

Want to see what MS SQL Servers can do - email mychitterman@gmail.com

10. The free version aka Express Edition is my choice - it is free 10GB of data (I am only 94MB after 3 years) of transitional data.

Comments