What is wrong with me? Pissed!

What is the issue with this technology - 2 years ago when the Android Tablets was just kidding off - the Motorola Zoom was in the mix.  I was so happy to have been in NY about this time to get my hands full with the technologies of the day. Yes, I reported that I was just so "disappointed" because all the lust and luster of technology was lacking.

Well it is 2 year in the future and welcome to WINDOWS 8. Do you think that my feeling has been changed. No No No. I am still pissed off because of these technology let downs.

My point may sound quite silly but it is still my point. "WHERE are the 14 and 15 inches tablets"

Just look at these photos:

Tap 20: 20 inches - hybrid tablet desktop - call it what you want. ( there are now quite a few of these size on the market)

ASUS VivoTab TF600 10.1" Tablet with Windows RT: A full tablet - YES 10.1 inches .



Now I search the web, at least google.com and i cannot find one company - giving any clue that we are going to be sending out a 14 or 15 inches ( regular laptop size table.)

Is it only me in this world in need of a proper screen or is it just a matter of personal entertainment.
Someone Please make me one.

Comments