Windows 8 - Surface or Whatever they call it!

 Today the 11.11.2013 I had the greatest opportunity to visit the Best Buy store. This is the kind of experience that cause me to feel very depress after leaving the store. So much technology and gadgets, Cell Phones, Smart Phone, Phablets, Tablets, Desktops, Laptops, TV and of course the World of productive Surface.
While I like android, I think these are devices made for play, fun and entertainment. Of course I have some ill feelings about  all the Samsung devices, they just don't attract me.
However, I had my hands on a couple of these - the Note 3 and Tab 3 amongst many others. It was a wonderful time playing with these devices, and having them in hand for live comparison.
The IPad and the Surface, nice and productive. Hold. Productive on a tablet., well that is the last time I heard that productivity can take place on a tablet device. Personally I don't know how that I possible.
I do find the Surface the best match for working to get thing done on the road. It is the best replacement for a Laptop that matches the ideals of the tablet.
Surface give me the ability to do multitasking - so I can play Youtube music while typing in office.  I can do Skype calls, while doing other - many other thing.
I can even team view other computers and work normally.
 
The problem I have I have is the price line. Which it was like 450.00 USD with the keyboard accessory and 32 GB memory.
 
 

Comments