MicroSoft Launches a Pile of Hardware. Grenada Launched welll....

Microsoft has eventfully played a tune to the likes of music to my ears by me, myself and I with a reen.. The launch of the all new Surface Book 15 inches laptop. With Generation 8 processors - that mean the i7 will be like
Core i7 - 8XXX .
Anyhow this was not all we wanted to day. Microsoft also upgraded the Windows 10 with the promise of Spatial Operating System features to support the Mixed Reality Headsets - Fall Creators Update - more crap on my crappy 5 year old dell - it will soon die and I will cry.

Also they crashed my computer with all this updates craps about 900MB of download.

Somehow this Windows OS is taking over the whole hard disk. I guess with my crappy Dell only. Microsoft know that a new Surface book is what we need at a prices of $2500USD. Who can refuse?
SB2 ( Surface Book 2) Come with 16GB RAM with 6 GB dedicated to Video graphical display, and excellent 256 SSD - well they can't start at 128SSD because Windows 10 will soon need like 255GB of Hard disk space, so let just start at 256GB of HDD space. This gives the User about 1 year of good use, then HELLO, come see the Surface Book 3  (SB3)- 2019. You got to get this because you hard drive is now full.

In other good news. Grenada launched a strike this week and my friend got a new Lenovo Yogo 10 inch tab with the built in projector. She is a teacher and we intend to see how this tech fits into the classroom. We know it is already a failure - another big promise for productivity that is built for in-house ( nighttime) entertainment.
You notice how that strike sentence died right when it started. Yep. It died.



We thank your all for considering the sponsorship of the mevo camera.

We are seeing sponsorship for this US 399 Camera with shipping to Grenada.
email me if you can sponsor this: mychitterman@gmail.com
I want to make some videos of this country and do some live youtube and facebook things.

Comments